Returns and Exchanges Policy
- We gladly accept returns and exchanges. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason I would be happy to reimburse you. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Items must be shipped back within 60 days of purchase. In the event that the item is returned to us damaged, we will be unable to issue a refund.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you would like to exchange your items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Items must be shipped back within 60 days of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a few days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank, there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact me at email@example.com.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- I strive to ship all items in the most cost effective and safest way possible. I do not make any money off of shipping. I charge the exact amount it costs to ship.
- Please allow 3 business days for items to be processed and sent out. You will be emailed via email when your purchase is on it’s way.
- USPS First Class Package- Does not come with insurance
- USPS Priority Mail- Automatically comes with $50 insurance
- USPS Priority Mail Express- Automatically comes with $100 insurance
- Insurance includes lost or damaged items in transit
- If you are worried about the safety of your items in transit please contact us to purchase additional shipping insurance. We cannot control delays, loss of package, or other outside factors.